my collection.

Jared

Thanks for taking the time to come over here Jared, hopefully you will find what a great site this is! If you have a chance, post some of your 1/16 collection, there are a few members here who also collect 1/16 scale.  :)

nice collection, what scale is the cherry picker (mobile elevated working platform) in pic 3?? and who makes it ???

Hi. The cherry picker in pic 3 is a 1/32 scale, and it is made by JLG Industries inc. The boom goes up to 44''! :o;)

I rememebr when I was young I had those curtains! Well I had one in that material and one in another, both JD though!

Nice collection there Jared, alot of nice models, I definately like the Spra-Coupe's, very nice additions!

P.s - How was the Binkley & Hursts Bros Grand Opening?  ;)

The Binkley&Hurst/Outback toy store grand opening was fantastic! I got Joe Ertl to sign 2 of my tractors! ;D