Kiwis silage pics

Kiwi6920

Very nice indeed Nick .... Looks like a busy day down on the farm. Specially like your decals on the side of the 8530. How did you do those they really give the farm a bit more ... reality. But excellent pics mate keep 'em coming  ;)

They are laser printed on to clear sticky film. got them done at my local sing writer. alot of the fleet have them on now. i just havent finshed doing them

Thanks for the kind comments guys. Much appreactied. I might treat you to some more if the weather comes out sunny again this weekend

That first pic is summit else, you couldn't get it more real looking if you tried. .. . apart from there being no driver but we have all had that discuassion. Great pics Nick and a fab collection of models to boot. Nice one.

Thanks guys

What is the green hay rake? Have never seen one of those.  ???

Its a vintage custom. It was going to be done in proper JD but they dont have  any. so when i finish it it will be a krone. it was a fella to start with.

I think if i had the door open on the first pic you could say its real. "The guy just jumped out to snap the pic"???