claas axion 850

Goodhead

It's kind of a shame in my opinion that Siku have got it.It probably means UH wouldn't be able to produce one. Although i admire Siku for producing great models that are great for both markets in the industry but imagine if UH were to do one  :o :o Be a nice addition to join my Xerion and Nectis  :)

I've just been to the claas website. there is a very nive tractor on there. i asume just come out.

Its the axion 850.

Could we see the axion to go with the other great claas uh models.

The SIKU Model will be a Axion 850, and for now there will be no UH version... though be prepared for some UH Claas surprises latter this year, and i aint talkin about the claas quadrent baler  ;)

The SIKU Model will be a Axion 850, and for now there will be no UH version... though be prepared for some UH Claas surprises latter this year, and i aint talkin about the claas quadrent baler  ;)

You by any chance, reffering to the new pig-back Xerion utility trac Q?