Britains Valmet 805 colours

Udimore

Yes Gav just sorting through this collection and just making sure really.

White, Yellow and Blue was my thoughts, not sure if the green one is rare as well though, not my make of manufacturer really  :-[

I'm sure someone posted a couple of pics of some on here a while back that were rare. I don't think green was a particularly rare one as it also came with the log grab i think

Found it!!

http://www.farmtoysforum.com/forum/index.php?topic=3588.0

The white, blue and green are all the rare ones, the yellow is also rare-ish but more common than the affore-mentioned three from what I have seen..... two on ebay.co.uk in the last week or so.

The green was available with a log grab, but these aren't very common, the last unboxed one I saw made about 80 quid.......

There is also the orange one, these make ?50+ MIB ...... I've managed to sell one for ?120 in the past.

The autoway yellow model is perhaps more common, but the standard yellow 805 is very hard to find.

How much did that set on ebay realise last week? I noticed someone placed a bid of 2000 euros.

• 2 weeks later...

I think all the 4 colours are very hard to find.  White, blue, green and yellow. There has been a green one with a log grab, but that was not the same as from the dealer set. The one with the log grab on its roof had a black cabine and I think the green colour was also not the same. The green tractor from the dealer set had a green cab and not a black.  Also the yellow from the dealer edition is not the same as the autoway version. The decals on the bonnet from the autoway are not the same. Another problem with these dealer set is that the white ones are very often discoulered which is a shame.