Tractor Upgrade.... help plase

FW

Good lad, reccomend him to you. Case looks the part doesn't it ;)

Yer would do me a treat, though it is out on demo at the moment, with the person making their mind up by tommorow. Seems a lot more value for money than the MF.  :-\

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Just an update on the tractor front this end..... still am in complete confusion of what to get and what to chop in for a new one, so really does make a huge differance on what we can push to.

Firstly we have a Case 5130 Syncro,

Case 885lp loader,

International 885.

All of these we would concider selling, maybe to condense to just the two. I found an advert in Classic Tractor of a Steyr 97S with a loader, 40K and R reg at Tunstall Tractors in Cumbria, for about 12 grand? Any good do you think? Looks good value to me and he'd take in the Case 885 aswell, so was working out a price to change.

Then I saw at the local dealers a Valtra something or other with a loader 115 horse and M reg, for 13k? Which also looks good value for money.

Then this evening in the FW, I have noticed that you can pick up a Case MX110 for handy money, which would be even newer. But whilst out on the 434 today I noticed that the local mecanic had still got his JD 3050 2wd which is immaculate and I know is in a totally differant league to the others, there's just something about it.

What do you think is my best option, I just don't know which route to take!!!!!  :'( :'( :'(

Get the MX 110 and the open the screw on the fuel pump, she'll push out 130hp no probs, we had a MX150 opened up to 170hp and it never gave any trouble in the 5000hrs we owned it, would do two days ploughing on a tank of diesel and sounded nice with it ;D