The Work's Massey's......

NewHolland2

nice mart,have you driven the beast yet

Not yet Sean......Strictly speaking it's the boss's tractor and no-one gets near it...... :D

Having said that when he's not able to work for two months from the 21st of March I think he'll probably train me on how to work the complex computerised gearbox thing  ::) so that it will be able to get some exercise and get used while he's not able to work it...... ;)

Hopefully anyway...... :) :) ;)

Nice 'beast' Mart.

Just OT for a minute, why do solid wheels have those two holes? Is it just for handling in the factory?  :)

She is a nice machine John......Really comfy on the road when we both went to the field in it...... :)

I honestly don't know about the centres mate......Hadn't even noticed them until you mentioned them...... :D;)

nice mart, super mart gona want a 6000 series soon not a 3000 eh mate,once driven you wont go back

I'll never be able to buy the tractor I'll just keep thinking I want something better worth more money...... :D :D ;)

A nice pair of tractors even if they are Massey's Martin ::):D :D

Nice 'beast' Mart.

Just OT for a minute, why do solid wheels have those two holes? Is it just for handling in the factory?  :)

I noticed that on my old Renault 836 and the 816, the only reason that we could think of was for stress relief, don't know if thats right or not :-\

is the valve on the inside on it  :-\ as it could be for acces to the valve  :-\

They definately weren't on the Renaults as they were a good 6 inches in from the rim, I doubt they are on the MF either as the holes are not usually big enough to get your hands through ;)

with regards to the one with the loader.... arent the linkage rams ment to be up fully so they cant get caught and bent???

Not sure mate......I'm sure this was the way we got it...... :-\

Anyone know for definite?  :);)

Two nice tractors there Mart and if the 64 looks as good as the 3095 does when she is the same age, then fair play to the farmer and the build quality of Massey's nowadays.  :)

Cheers Tris......I've got a funny feeling the 64 won't be with us by then......He thinks he'll probably replace it in a year or so again...... :D :D ;)