Six or eight row drill machine for maize and/or beet + hatchet/hock/hoe

... as there is currently no machinery in 1:32 able to do the planting job of maize (where does the John Deere harvester's crop supposed to come from?), and the old six row-machine from Siku looks like rubbish.

We also need a tool which is called "Hacke" here in Germany, which can be translated as hatchet/hock/hoe, meaning kind of a "row cultivator", which is able to delete all the weeds growing between the maize rows.

... as there is currently no machinery in 1:32 able to do the planting job of maize (where does the John Deere harvester's crop supposed to come from?), and the old six row-machine from Siku looks like rubbish.

We also need a tool which is called "Hacke" here in Germany, which can be translated as hatchet/hock/hoe, meaning kind of a "row cultivator", which is able to delete all the weeds growing between the maize rows.

I totally agree, may not be for much longer though........................ ;D::);)

Let me guess your off on a new build Gav! It would be great to see a maize sower in 1/32 as there is tones of maize harvesting gear out there. All the SPFs come with maize cutting gear.

Ok I'll come clean, over the past week between working on orders I have been casting press wheels and seed hoppers in resin ready to start making a few maize drills up once I get a few orders cleared :);)

Ok I'll come clean, over the past week between working on orders I have been casting press wheels and seed hoppers in resin ready to start making a few maize drills up once I get a few orders cleared :);)

Put my name down for one Gav, please ;) I've a big tower silo to fill with maize ;D