land rover wheels

thanks gav ,how many landys have you had  :-\ as i remeber a pic of a blue on and i think you you put a pic of a silver one  :-\ or am i wrong

I've had 5 now, all of which have given me some trouble :-\ The blue one is my current one, the silver one that you are thinking of would be Marky's I think ;)

Looks a bit 'chavvy' with those wheels :-\

I've had 5 now, all of which have given me some trouble :-\ The blue one is my current one, the silver one that you are thinking of would be Marky's I think ;)

Why don't you buy something  decent like a Land Cruiser then Gav. For a heap of junk ye Brits are awfully attached to the old Landy :D :D

Smashing Rich NH... that looks really good mate... Most "Loved Landys" get the aftermarket wheel treatment... and a green truck cab would USUALLY come with the old crappy steel wheels (and why oh why do they leave them white... yuck).. spot on

I have had three Landys... a Blue truck cab.... (the former love of my life... we did everything together...  :'( :'( :'()... a Green Double Cab... and the Wife's SIlver County Station Wagon she had now... that I'm not allowed to EVEN look at incase I get it muddy  ::)>:(

I love the light bar on the roof as well... most serious off-roaders know that when you get the headlights underwater you can't see diddly squat so roof lights are an essential part of off-roading... I'll see if I can find a pic of my blue one a post it up... I did say to Mike I would post a pic up as it has a white roof like his superb re-spary conversion he posted recently  ;)

I REALLY like that Rich... proper job as those yobbo's in WIltshire say  ;):D :D

thanks guys  :) nothing wrong with land cruisers we got two built like tanks  :)

tidy landy mark  :) we always mess with the landys down the fields  ;D

one day we were in the wet field and my uncle was flying down by the bank and slowed down as there was a ditch in front but my mate wez overtoke us and straight into the ditch  :D took about 1 and half hours to get the front out of the bank with the help of the matbro lifting it straight up  ::):D