abbeyleix farms!!! 2007

smish

some pics of my layout, no where near finished yet,this is not even half the attic yet!!!

not the best quality pics as the lighing is poor up there and the flash kinda ruins the pics.

let me know what you guys think

first up, legend conversion i done this evening from uh deutz.

post-276-132638571151_thumb.jpg

post-276-132638571155_thumb.jpg

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

next up is another 818 after tipping a load of fym for the lads,with a cargo trailer converted to uh quantum wheels for travelling that bit of soft ground!!!

second pic is a ros lamborghini which was away feeding cattle at an outfarm,badly in need of a wash!!!!

post-276-132638571465_thumb.jpg

post-276-13263857147_thumb.jpg

last two for now, siku control 6920 and joskin scariflex and second pic is uh xerion and lemken gigant

thanks for looking guys, hopefully will be updating soon,

MAJOR CHALLENGER 3500 ON THE WAY NEXT WEEK!!!!!  WATCH THIS SPACE!!!!

post-276-13263857149_thumb.jpg

post-276-1326385715_thumb.jpg

Hay Smish thats looking very nice. Can i ask where did you get the pallets or did you make them yourself? The whole 'used' look is very effective and the Claas's loader looks simply stunning. Very nice mate  ;)

the pallets are siku ones, i'm not sure though if they are 1/32 as they do seem a bit small.

yea i think the merlo grab looks great on the claas loader,very simple conversin to do,just file a bit off the grab brackets to suit claas and it still fits the merlo!!

the pallets are siku ones, i'm not sure though if they are 1/32 as they do seem a bit small.

yea i think the merlo grab looks great on the claas loader,very simple conversin to do,just file a bit off the grab brackets to suit claas and it still fits the merlo!!

Hmm... in the picture they looked really wooden. They do look excellent the way you've done them, laying them out etc. And as for the Claas UH should of definetly put a grab on the loader it does look so much better. You have to teach me how to do that one day  :P

great pics Smish!!!!

;D ;D ;D

i think the pallets are around 1:50

what materials are used for the soil then?? :-\ ???

SOIL!!!!

its actually just soil that i got and dried out, then i just put it into a small bucket and use a kitchen sieve and another bucket to bet it nice and fine. then i just shake it over the ground using a the sieve again so it leaves it very fine on the ground,perfect for tyre marks and drill marks from cultivators etc.