The daily dog walking expedition .....

farmernick06

• Replies 292
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So just as i was looking at the photos i got and picking up my bike the tractor stopped and i heard a shout saying ' Hey mate dya want some pictures from the inside? ' So here we are ... lovely machine

Didn't get many pics as the camera soon run out of memory and he wanted to get on but still was a great experience  ;)

post-770-132638579718_thumb.jpg

post-770-132638579722_thumb.jpg

OK well after yesterdays discussions with the Massey massive i needed a bit of green so this is what i found ...

John Deere 6820

cheeky git  >:( >:(>:( >:(>:(

nice pics though anyway :D :D

:D :D Nah it was lovely talking to you guys ....

And it's quite a nice day so it had a quite cool feeling taking pictures everythings so layed back and relaxed so it was nice sitting on the grass watching and then getting some snaps

Seconded, especially as I'm not a member of the Massey Massive, not now nor will I ever be >:(

Really nice pics though, shame about the big green blot in all of them ::);D;)

Nice pics mate......Good when you get drivers that are happy to let you in too eh...... :) :) :);)

Yeah it's pot luck really over these fields i've been let in a tractor for a ride and now been let in the cab ... but on the other hand you get the people that just try and pretend your not there which is fair enough i am disturbing them. But i normally get a thumbs up so it's cool.

And im not really sure what to say Gav ... thanks i spose  :D :D ;) ;)

Got some more pictures this morning more or less the same tractor and implement in a different field so i might put them up later this morning.

OK tonight i also saw the first irrigation unit of this year ... not set up but put ready for being set up tomorrow i presume in the bedformed field that i showed you pictures of ... but haven't seen any seeding so im not quite sure  :-\

Anyway these look like brand new Briggs irrigation units and the John Deere 5720 fleet that normally put them all out have this year been replaced with McCormick CX105's ... but expect to see a few 5720's anyway  ;)

post-770-132638580616_thumb.jpg

post-770-132638580635_thumb.jpg

The next set of photos are also from this morning and i would like to dedicate them to my good friend Gav  :D :D Who sounded overly enthuasiastic about my continual posting of Deeres  ;) So here you go Gav

Although infact i am sick to death of this 7430   ::)

post-770-132638582009_thumb.jpg

post-770-132638582014_thumb.jpg