The daily dog walking expedition .....

farmernick06

The next is of the the same field again and the huge puddle ....

And after that is the tracks up to the field that was being sprayed yesterday. We also have the woods which is always full of motorbikes because during the war because of the shear space of the fields they placed anti-aircraft guns because were so close to the thames. And quite often the woods got bombed therefore creating craters so the motorbike guys go down there quite a lot and the woods are supposedly haunted  :-\

post-770-132638573843_thumb.jpg

post-770-132638573846_thumb.jpg

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 292
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

nice pics!!!.....what the boss really said was we need to get a 'Massey in this Deere 'struggling' :D :D ::)

looks a strange bedformer though, dont see may around here, only one i saw the other day.....funny enough on the same size deere i think but it didnt have the power harrow type bit :-\ :-\

:D Ben you wish  :D Although they have been known to use the odd Massey over there i've only seen an MF 5445 with a topper.

The bedformer is a dodgy one compared to the convos i've seen very powerful machine but i don't know alot about it  :-\ Sounds great though  ;)

post-770-132638578342_thumb.jpg

post-770-132638578345_thumb.jpg

Great pics mate......Don't worry about the number of them I've got plenty Deee's to post later tonight too......  :);)

just wondering if the bed former is a similar one someone else posted?? ???,

Looks like a Jones Engineering Bed Former to me Ben......I've posted pics of these on a Massey 8240 and John Deere 7920 before......They use them here to create a special bed for carrots......Will look out my old topic Later...... :);)

Great pics mate......Don't worry about the number of them I've got plenty Deee's to post later tonight too......  :);)

Looks like a Jones Engineering Bed Former to me Ben......I've posted pics of these on a Massey 8280 and John Deere 7920 before......They use them here to create a special bed for carrots......Will look out my old topic Later...... :);)

are they new tractors??? :D :D :D

someone posted on recently i remember :-\ :-\

Oh the 7430's back ... second time i've seen it looks like a very nice bit of kit. Nearly run over the dog a record of 6 times  :D

Cheers Mart these beds are normally used for cabbages and lettuces they do alot of salad packing on that farm. Not sure if that makes any difference  :-\

post-770-132638578386_thumb.jpg

post-770-13263857839_thumb.jpg