My first scratchbuild - buckrake - Final Pics!!

oh the fun we had with the word willytail sticks, TM810 thought they were real :D :D

Would'nt like to be invited to one of his 'willy' tail parties then, dont know how your sausages would be presented. ;D ;D.  Better leave it now and get back on topic. ;) ;)

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well got my next attempt done today. Much happier with the push mechanism on this one. It wont break every 5 mins  :D Looks a bit funny because the mechanism offset now, but thats because only one side slides, the other side is fixed.

just needs mesh and a bit more detailing, including ram.

post-797-13263857984_thumb.jpg

post-797-132638579843_thumb.jpg

:o:-*:-* so when should i stalk the postie for mine? That is SUPER  work there i love it

now that im happy how it looks im hopin i can pump em out quicker so shouldnt be too long. Hopefully get em out by the end of the easter break

likeing that mate , a lick of paint will transform it  :) :) :)

what's a shizzle  ???  is that young people talk is it ?

It's someting you do to your own nizzle evidently Marcus... I just hope its not a sexual act  :o

As for the buckrake.... WOW  :o - that is really great.. some very tidy work there.. I look forward to seeing the final version... what colour will it be  ???

• 2 weeks later...

smashing boy really looks great heres some pics of the back weight block of her since i didnt get around to emailing yet with all my promises  ;)

actually only have one decent enough one of the weight, had taken more im certain but must have deleted them or something cos i cant find them now

post-24-132638590332_thumb.jpg

post-24-132638590337_thumb.jpg

took some pics of it all painted today. this and another identical is off to nick. It looks a little far away from the tractor cos its designed to fit the britains hitch, which needs it to be a mile away from the frame of the rake so you can actually get it on the hitch arms. looks good on a britains tractor tho.

i apologize for the quality, the other halfs camera is ****!!!

post-797-13263859107_thumb.jpg

post-797-132638591076_thumb.jpg