Can any one help! whats the story regards the recall on the UH Xerion

I was going through Kings Models web site and saw that they are selling two version of the xerion - one pre a recall and one after. They seem to have recalled them to strengthen the axle (it states)

Is there a quick way to identify the early version to the current one without another to compare.

There taking advantage of this already by charging more for the pre modified ones.

Does anyone know any more regards this recall?  First i've heard of it ???:-\

I hav'nt heard anything about this at all. My eldest nephew is a fitter for a local Claas dealership and he gets me all Claas models in the dealer boxes as soon as they come out, including this Xerion and he has'nt mentioned anything.

I always leave my models wired down in their boxes so I can't say what, if any fault could be on the axle.

Mine is one of the very first as the dealers usually get theirs in the OEM boxes before the general public.

It might be prudent to hang on to these early ones, faults and all, as they could be the valuable ones in the not too distant future. :-\

I was going through Kings Models web site and saw that they are selling two version of the xerion - one pre a recall and one after. They seem to have recalled them to strengthen the axle (it states)

Is there a quick way to identify the early version to the current one without another to compare.

There taking advantage of this already by charging more for the pre modified ones.

all I know that I had 2 from a wholesaler and one had an extra moulded clear retaining tray over the exposed side but the one without was broken on one of the trackrod eyes so the wheels were flopping about. ???

Their was a recal because the claas xerion had a problem with the front axle. By many xerions the front axle was broke so their was a recal from uh to solve the problem. But i don't understand why it is special because their are still xerions to buy in dealer box.

Texas

Their was no recall, but theire was a high % of the first release Xerions that were sent back to UH due to poor design of the packaging which led to mirrors breaking of & warning signs + badley wired axeles causing the trackrods to break.  So version 2 is a new packaging design + some minor inprovements to the model - tighter steering, front bonnet closes properly and a darker paint job on the bottom chassis & some changes to the back of the Xerion, with the last 2 i can not notice changes when their side by side.