machinery been delivered by jd dealer

today the local jd dealer delivered a "new" to the farm 4.5m kuhn power harrow but brought a set of 40ft opico rollers for a neighbours farm (dads boss delivered them with tractor down the track to them) once empty the lorry loaded my old flailmower onto the trailer using its crane and taking it back to there yard to sell on. the lorry was a volvo (fm12 at a guess) with private reg plate R1PON as the firm is called Ripon Farm Services. any questions fire away

post-194-132638580316_thumb.jpg

post-194-13263858032_thumb.jpg

Is that the JD dealer beside the A1 Mike??

is that Darrington you mean jason, if so yes, depots at Ripon, Tadcaster, Ottringham(my local dealer) and Keighley also. i bought my tractor from wentbridge tractors and ripon moved it for me from there darrington branch to ottringham.

smuf, super trim served me well to get set up in buisness but had high repair bills payed ?750 for it and sold it for much the same but had ?2500 repair bills in 3 years ::) gear box, full re bush and pins, twisted axle mounting hyd hoses and new cable :o  got me going and hope the spearhead goes well, good reports so far ;D love the hydro joystick control ;D