The adventures of Marky and Fanny... the MF410 new to me on 18/11/2006 RIP Fanny

Guess the 30 year plan didn't map out then  :-\ :-\ :D :D :D

Went for a good price though on ebay or not  :-\ :-\ :o :o

About what I expected really Si... £8k mate... I gave £9750 + v for her... but I've lost the VAT as I paid fot it myself and not through the business  :'(

• Replies 279
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Well lads and ladies... she's gone  :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(

DSC_6557r.jpg

This is the nasty man who took her away  >:( ...

DSC_6560r.jpg

Evidently... she'll end up at the dealership in Anglesey... poor girl... she's out in the rain and snow as we speak... 22.19 hours upon her departure...

R.I.P. FANNY

Oh... and screw you Mr Revenue  >:(:D :D :D

Marky - who is the nearest FTF member to the dealership that Fanny's gone to? I was just thinking that he/she could take some photos of her in her new home and this could go a long way to you feeling better about the whole thing?

Throwing your welly after a tractor is highly symbolic and you could get repercussions in later life for doing something like that - appropriate counselling is needed NOW - don't make the mistake of thinking you are over it .... from a friend.

Dear Friend...

Fanny departing is.... Waaaa  :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(

Nope... you're right.. I'm not over it one bit yet  :'( :'(

My right foot is all wet and cold as well  :'( :'( :D :D

I've INSISTED (as part of the deal) that the new owner contacts me Jo... he promised me he would ensure that happens

A little song to cheer you up is what's needed i think  ;) ;) ;)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4o_CyV1Tjw4

:D :D - Can she come around and sing it to me please Si... it would cheer me up  :'( :'( :D :D :D

Actually.. I'm pretty glad to be rid of her really... bloody waste of money... 22 hours in 2.5 years  :D :D ::):-[

Actually.. I'm pretty glad to be rid of her really... bloody waste of money... 22 hours in 2.5 years  

You trying to convice me or yourself we all know your crying inside i bet its a bit like spitting up with you frist true love  ::) ::):D :D :D

Do we have any FTF members in Anglesey Simon? We should be trying to help him - I don't think your idea of covering Fanny with s**t is the best way forward!

He's a cruel man Jo.. I'm glad you can see his mean nasty streak  >:( :'( :'(

Kick a man when he's down.... he's nothing short of a playground bully... I bet he pulled all the girls pigtails at school  >:( >:( :'( :'( :'(