7 tractors in a field at once but I didn't get a picture

ihatepoundland

I remember some time ago we had a thread about how many tractors you'd seen working in a field at once (now standing at 2,141 but that wasn't real work ;);D) - i think the most I'd seen then was 3, maybe 4 at a push....well today it was 7 (if you count a merlo) but it was impossible to get them all into the same photograph  :(

Anyway, on with the photographs  :)

On a ride around the lanes the other day, I saw this; this was very interesting.....

post-17-13263858372_thumb.jpg

Nice pics Rob...... :)

Last one.....I can't believe I missed this one!

I guess they use the spreader before the other tractors cultivate ???

Yes the fertiliser would be applied before the cultivations begin if they do it the way we do up here......Looks a beast with those tyres...... :o

looks to have had a loader fitted..bit big for that  ???  ???

Not sure on the HP of that Valtra but I have seen 165HP tractors with Loaders fitted so not impossible...... :);)

Yes the fertiliser would be applied before the cultivations begin if they do it the way we do up here......Looks a beast with those tyres...... :o

Haha, yes, when I first saw it from the hill head on it looked like a MB trac sat on 2 square boxes ;D - I'd love to get some of it tearing down a field - never seen it around before

• 2 weeks later...

Not sure on the HP of that Valtra but I have seen 165HP tractors with Loaders fitted so not impossible...... :);)

You're totally right mart, someone put a picture of one on farmphoto, they mentioned that the visibility is terrible, I can see why! bit of a snoopy that tractor ;D:D