Tattie Planting Preparations at Last......

NewHolland2

nice pics pal,wereabouts in scotland is that?,contractor round by us in co down has a 7720 and has a 7530 home an i think he l jus be usin them to cart silage over summer,cant wait to see driver negotiation of co down gates  :P

Cheers mate...... :)

We're just outside Dundee in the county of Angus...... :) :) ;)

i think we met that 1st 7920 on the a90 when we were over  :-\

Quite possible mate......It's the right area anyway......Was he carting anything?  :) :) :);)

Across the road from my house...... :D :D

You would have been able to see the wee Fergie too if I'd told you where to look...... ;) ;)

:D i thought it looked like the shed with the two new massey you took a pic of, got my mates pics today so should get them by at the weekend as i cant get on photobucket here at college  ;):)

nice pics Mart!! :) :)

Do the 7920's come with choice of wheel centres ;) ;)

Cheers Ben...... :)

Andy does tend to do his tractors up a fair bit hence the different wheel centre colours...... :) :) ;)

Excellent pictures Mart  ;) Those 7920's look like beats with the customisation  ;) ;)

Cheers mate......Just wait until you see the ones from tonight...... :o:) :) ;)