I a thought the other day that quite alot of farms need a roller and there aren't many in 1.32 :-\.

So i had to have ago.

Still has to be painted and a bit made for the top.

If there is much intrest they will be for sale.

Let me know  ;)

post-534-13263858929_thumb.jpg

post-534-132638589291_thumb.jpg

It's so simply brilliant, will be interested to see it when it is finnished. Tell us more about it or is it a secret? What did you use?

just bits from around the work shop  ;)

nice work!!, now make him some friends ;):) :)

Friends are on route  :D

just bits from around the work shop  ;)

Friends are on route  :D

excellent, will it be similar to the old Britains Cambridge rollers?? where they can detach, but make the arms fold up ;)

the old britians rollers were in sets of three :), are you not going to do that as a convo idea? ???? or stick to the single one?? :-\

the old model had arms you could fix the other two smaller ones to, but in trasport they stuck out where in real life they would fold up i guess? :-\ :-\

the old britians rollers were in sets of three :), are you not going to do that as a convo idea? ???? or stick to the single one?? :-\

the old model had arms you could fix the other two smaller ones to, but in trasport they stuck out where in real life they would fold up i guess? :-\ :-\

I get you now  ;)

Didn't think of doing that but now maybe.

Theres only the single ones round here so i thought  i would do them  :-\

We have a real set of these somewhere, if you want some photos I'll get you some tommorow, when I go up to that farm if you would like. ;)

yeah post them up Will, it will help me too!!

:) :)

nice work!!, now make him some friends ;):) :)

oi ,ben what are you doing giving away my idea's ? :D :D :D :D :D :D ;)

http://www.farmtoysforum.com/forum/index.php?topic=13559.0

I think the old style cambridge rolls were towed one behind the other in transport mode Ben... not sure if I remember now... but didn't the green framed Britains ones I had do the same  ???:-\

I think the old style cambridge rolls were towed one behind the other in transport mode Ben... not sure if I remember now... but didn't the green framed Britains ones I had do the same  ???:-\

yeah they did but the arms stuck out to far :) :)

Went over to that farm yesterday and got some photos for ya lads......just going out for a fry-up and I'll get them up. ;)

Right, sorted.....thought I'd start a new topic so they don't merge into Blake's thread. Any questions, please try to keep them in the new topic. ;)

http://www.farmtoysforum.com/forum/index.php?topic=14794.0