Wexford Model Show, Bunclody, Sunday May 27th..

SPN

There will be a model show in the [url=http://www.carltonmillracehotel.com/index.html]Millrace Hotel, Bunclody, Co. Wexford on Sunday May 27th.

On show will be Ag, Construction and Haulage displays and dioramas in 1:32 and 1:50.

Diecast Heaven will have a large selection of 1:16, 1:32 and 1:50 scale models for sale, including some newly released models. (more on this closer to the date - like when the delivery arrives and we know what's in it  ;) )

There are a couple of scratch builds rumoured to be making their public debut at this show too  8)

More L8r.

• 3 weeks later...

Just topping this thread again.

Lots of goodies due to be on show, including a couple of 1:1 Fendts and a massive mobile Crane.

There are a couple of new scratchbuilds due to be ready for the show, and a couple of new dioramas in 1:50 and 1:32

Who's coming along?

How come everything near me is during exam time or in the weeks before >:( >:(>:(

'cos we plan it that way  :o

:D

just like to say well done to all involved for organising a fantastic show and really well done, the crowds were great and fair play to all who came and made it such a great day.

also thanks to all for your comments and questions and for looking at my diorama.

sorry i havent got any pics, but hopefully stan and michael got some,

thanks again and looking forward to next time already!

Many thanks to all who attended today. The show was superb - absolutely superb! We estimate we had more than 500 people through the doors.

Special thanks to Joe, Michael, Paul, Brian, Trevor and the other guys (names escape me just now) whose scratch built and custom models and dioramas put the 1:50th boys to shame.

Scratch built model of the day for me was Paul's Dooley Lowloader. Hopefully he'll post some pics of it here soon (he did have a thread when he started working on it).

I was bogged down helping Leo on his stand so I didn't get to take as many pictures as I would have liked, and the ones I took are not really up to scratch.

Here are a couple to give a flavour of the day.

P5260822.jpg

P5260823.jpg

P5260824.jpg

P5260827.jpg

P5260835.jpg

P5260828.jpg

Look at those Fendts!!!! What an absoloute pair of prize winning beauties!!! I like the working look of the machines as well, works well on the white of the Steyr.

Looks like this was a show not to be missed.  :(

Heard it was great sadly I missed it but there will always be a next time ;)

Well done to Stan and Leo for all the hard work ;)

We're trying to plan the next one at the mo. Prolly in the County Arms in Birr. When are you out of the Country?

::)

Just looked on his site for the first time in a while.. . .what can I say?!!! Look at that Samson spreader, the Fendt and the old tank - the 8630!!!!!!!!

Wait 'til you get to the Orbital Spreader!  ;)

07.JPG