first field of silage cut

Tractorman810

;D ;D and my boss had the gaul to ring me today asking me to come home early cos they will be busy from next week on, he said they did one job so far! its away earlier then normal though by the sounds of theing cos usually we didnt move out till mid may and then that was only to a couple jobs before it really got bust at the end of may

come across 3 more feilds all cut today down in cornwall, arround callington way,must have been done yesterday afternoon, as they were stil lstanding when i came back at lunchtime that way

well no pics, who ever it was has picked it all up, in all 3 feilds between 4 pm last night when i drove past, and 8.30 this morn, those guys didnt hang arround did they

talking to a farmer yesterday & he said the grass is so poor in growing , they're putting 4 rows into 1, & thats something they only really do for 2nd cut , but soon as it's gone , he's getting a team of slurry tankers in to douse the lot ,before it rains , if thats likely to happen soon  :-\

talking to a farmer yesterday & he said the grass is so poor in growing , they're putting 4 rows into 1, & thats something they only really do for 2nd cut , but soon as it's gone , he's getting a team of slurry tankers in to douse the lot ,before it rains , if thats likely to happen soon  :-\

you never know mate, they are giving rain down this way for sunday at the mo, although we all know how good the met guys are dont we

Guest Powerdozer

Yes they ave closed Duchy down only the first school remains open now how long ago did you go to Duchy then?

I still wanna get out and about and see Awdrys couger in action :D :D

Hard luck, it's knackered!!! He keeps setting itself at 10k on the road. Melksham by-pass the other day he got overtaken by a hitch hiker!!!!!!  :D :D :D :D :D