John Deere's Tattie Planting......

NewHolland2

well what an outfit if ever i saw one and two new 30s the tatties must be doing well in your part great pics martin keep em coming  :)

Cheers mate...... :)

Will hopefully have some more tattie planting pics tomorrow but not sure what tractors are being used as I only saw the de-stoner and bed-former parked up in the field tonight...... :) :) ;)

well what an outfit if ever i saw one and two new 30s the tatties must be doing well in your part great pics martin keep em coming  :)

Must be more money for a ton in scotland than northern ireland, hey cj

Impressive fleet, nice photos mart

nice pic

those 6410's are the most uncomfortable tractor i have ever driven   :( :( :(

Cheers mate......Driven a 6210SE myself and didn't think they were that bad...... ???:) :) ;)

Must be more money for a ton in scotland than northern ireland, hey cj

Impressive fleet, nice photos mart

Cheers Paul......Will try and find out at some point what tatties are making ove here...... :) :) :);)

nice pics Mart!!! :) :) :)....i thought they used row crop wheels for tattie planting?? :-\ :-\

Cheers Ben......The drilling tractor does have thinner rears on than the normal standard width ones......Not so necessary on de-stoning tractors...... :) :) :);)

Some good shot's there NH2 but I don't think the drills are as straight as the one's in JDC's old photo's

Mind you that won't affect the tatties growth !!!

Cheers mate......Was a fine night for it......Perhaps too much glare in some pics though...... :) :) :);)

martin who,s fleet is that looks like netherton has been busy selling some new tractors. have been told they have sold 90 30 series. geddes are or have got a 7530

Sounds like they're doing well then Peter...... :)

That's Nether Careston's fleet pictured on ground I presume they are renting at Leyshade farm along the Murroes road......  :) :) ;)

nice pics NH2 don,t see much tattie kit around here ,also see you are over run with JD,s

Cheers mate......Yeah the John Deere's are popular for tattie kit up here...... :) :) :);)

seeing them pics i cant wait till or 7530comes home in july and the 8230 and them nh tm 155 as well it is going to be like xmas when that lot come down the lane

Sounds like you're in for a treat mate...... :) :) :);)