Tractorama: French farming magazine

Hi guys,

First things first i apolagise for my poor scanning qualities  :-[

Whilst on holiday i bought this magazine because of the extensive coverage on models in the back. Didn't get a word  :D :D The pictures are good though throughout the magazine and they have a good spread of this years releases and some of the displays at Sima. Hope you enjoy, any questions feel free to ask  ;) Alot of you will recognise the back page  ;) And some Britains new releases  ;)

Nice pictures  :)

Where in France did you go?

So, let me get this right, there is a Magazine in France called Tractorama?

Is it a weekly, monthly one?

Thanks Bazza,

In France i was in a little town in between Brive and Limoges about an hour from the Dordogne valley  ;)

This is a French magazine ( not all models i'll have to say thats just in the back. It's alot like Classic tractor with loads of classics and a few modern day machines and all in French ... obviously). Im not quite sure about whether it's weekly or monthly but im assuming monthly because on the front it has avril-mai 2007  :-\

Sorry David, i have no idea whether they do overseas subscription. I can't really understand or see a page with a subscription form. I'll type it all into free translator  ;)

Thanks Bazza,

In France i was in a little town in between Brive and Limoges about an hour from the Dordogne valley  ;)

This is a French magazine ( not all models i'll have to say thats just in the back. It's alot like Classic tractor with loads of classics and a few modern day machines and all in French ... obviously). Im not quite sure about whether it's weekly or monthly but im assuming monthly because on the front it has avril-mai 2007  :-\

Sorry David, i have no idea whether they do overseas subscription. I can't really understand or see a page with a subscription form. I'll type it all into free translator  ;)

....Or type it up here and have a competiition. ;) I need the revision! :D

Thanks Bazza,

By the look of things it's like Farm and Site and is bi monthly as I get a calender from Canada every Christmas that has English and French for the months and avril-mai translates to April-May. Looks an interesting read, Just a pity I never paid much attention to old "froggy mac donald' my secondary school french teacher though. Might have been able to read this mag if I had  ;)

Interesting stuff Nick, like the big Lemken (Solitaire ???) drill in one of them.

For future posts though lads, you must sensor your pics - please remove pics of the Siku Control MAN lowloader for heavens sake!!!!  :-[:P:-*