Spraying and spreading

ctsboy

Hi CTS, where did you get your JD's from or don't you drive them?

I live in Burton on Trent but work for JD. Just noticed you had a 6930 and a 840i, hows it going?

Great pics, love the one looking from the end of the boom!

Hi Jez, who do you work for?

You are right in our neighbour hood!

The 6930 is my 2nd home i had her in January brand new and have put 854hrs on her so far :o

We deal with both AIS and Farols, the tractor is AIS and the sprayer is Farol.

Its a good outfit bit different when i first got it as last year i was on a Bateman.

I prefer Farols, the service is better if they don't know they will do there best to find out, and it dosen't matter what time it is either. But that is just my opinion. I'm sure other people have different views.

What do you do at Langer if you don't mind me asking?

Its a good outfit bit different when i first got it as last year i was on a Bateman.

I prefer Farols, the service is better if they don't know they will do there best to find out, and it dosen't matter what time it is either. But that is just my opinion. I'm sure other people have different views.

What do you do at Langer if you don't mind me asking?

Dont mind at all. I work in the Training Centre teaching the dealer technicians on the service courses we hold. It's a great job. Got all new kit to play with and break then get them to fix it!

So who do you work for? What do you do? Sprayer man obviously, i mean are you a full time tractor driver etc?

Yeah full time tractor driver,sprayer operator,combine driver . Jack of all trades really ;D

We farm around 5000acres of combinable crops and grow 900acres of potatoes.

We are currently running 2x 6920s, 1x 6930, 2x 8520, 1x 9650(on stocks tracs) 2x STS combines.

Not for getting the Bateman RB35 alongside the 840i. 2x JD loaders

At peak times we hire in extra tractors this spring we had a 6920s and a diamond edition McCormick along with 2 contractors and there tractors for destoning and planting.

Thats a hell of a set up mate. I have quite a quiet summer planned. If your on here I may be pestering you for a ride sometime if your boss and you dont mind?

Do you ever use guys with their own tractors?

Yeah full time tractor driver,sprayer operator,combine driver . Jack of all trades really ;D

We farm around 5000acres of combinable crops and grow 900acres of potatoes.

We are currently running 2x 6920s, 1x 6930, 2x 8520, 1x 9650(on stocks tracs) 2x STS combines.

Not for getting the Bateman RB35 alongside the 840i. 2x JD loaders

At peak times we hire in extra tractors this spring we had a 6920s and a diamond edition McCormick along with 2 contractors and there tractors for destoning and planting.

Just out of interest where do you farm. I spent 5 years working at a farm in nottingham. The farm was next to Wells Grain store.

Do you ever come across Birds contractors?

We are based near Rugerly and cover a good part of staffordshire.

No never heard of Birds contractors. Abit further east of us maybe?

We do use men and there on tractors some times.

Another 2!

1) My corner of the yard, sprayer dropped off and the 6930 with the spreader at the start of the day.

2) 1 i'm sure the massey boys will luv! But happens to the best of us ;D The 6930 and sprayer stuck spraying wheat >:( Managed to GPS a tramline right over the top of a broken drain >:( >:( The crust broke and down we went and just sat there spinning in soft pudding.

Enjoy, James

post-206-132638596706_thumb.jpg

Thought you'd like that 1 Gav!!!

Yeah its the same one as the new Britains one.

I put the outfit on the weighbridge the other day and it weighed 12.5 tonnes empty :o

But at the time i did have a full set of wafer weights plus 4 extra to hold the front down when i had the spreader on as it hold 4.7tonne when you have it full :o

Another 2!

1) My corner of the yard, sprayer dropped off and the 6930 with the spreader at the start of the day.

2) 1 i'm sure the massey boys will luv! But happens to the best of us ;D The 6930 and sprayer stuck spraying wheat >:(Managed to GPS a tramline right over the top of a broken drain >:( >:( The crust broke and down we went and just sat there spinning in soft pudding.

Enjoy, James

At least you know where it is now.  ;D

Nice machines.  ;)

I personally think the 30 sieries is a bets tractor than the 20's, Had no real probs and have put nearly 900hrs on in 4 months, The command centre is good and no where near as difficult to use as some people say.

If there is a wet spot you can always bet i will put a tramline ova it :D;D