Carrots and tatties

Tractorman810

time of year i guess mart, silage boys have started to kick of, others are fertaliser spreading ect, its usally a bit quiter over the summer down to that and holidays

That's true Sean......I forget about the silage being up here away from most of the grass related work...... :D;) ;) ;)

only know about it as i have seen it start down here, not my thing grass stuff really 

Still nothing apart from root crops and beans being drilled around here......Still to see a mowed field yet...... :-\

I'll get used to the sight of smaller amounts to read quick enough though I'm sure...... :D;) ;)

lot of carrots been planted down this way this year mate, and spuds to,other wise wheat or grass

Perhaps Huntapac are giving our area a break this year as I've still to see any carrots planted around here......Still can't work out what the Fendt's are up to either......Whether they're on tatties or carrots...... :) :) :);)

Must be then Sean......Can't think of anything else they'd put under polythene...... :) :) :);)

Potatoes are often put under polythene as well as carrots, parsnips or strawberries

never seen this many feilds done to be honest, hence why all our members are out at work ,doing stuff like that

Must be mate......I'm looking forward to getting started with our grass......First time I'll have ever been involved with anything grass related......Hopefully I'll be loading the trailers with the silage bales so should be fun...... ;D:) :) ;)

Potatoes are often put under polythene as well as carrots, parsnips or strawberries

Is it common to do tatties that way down with you then Gav?

I can see this topic getting split...... :D :D :D;)

Must be mate......I'm looking forward to getting started with our grass......First time I'll have ever been involved with anything grass related......Hopefully I'll be loading the trailers with the silage bales so should be fun...... ;D:) :) ;)

Is it common to do tatties that way down with you then Gav?

I can see this topic getting split...... :D :D :D;)

It happens in the case of early potatoes quite frequently, although I have seen some asparagus under polythene today as well