Valtra N

jdc

I had a wee shot of this today, unfortunately I didn't have ant heavy work for it.

N121 Advance, Front suspension, cab suspension (nearly as good as the Renault  :)) electronic timed spools etc etc . A very nice tractor.

post-300-132638603813_thumb.jpg

post-300-132638603818_thumb.jpg

You on a spending spree Mr Cranberry  :o

So John... whats the HP  ??? and the list price  ???

Not sure I can stgill speak to you if your next new tractor is not a Massey though... Am I right in assuming there is a big price difference...

What's the equivellent Massey to this lady  ???

Why do I ask so many questions  ???

It's now all Agco.  ;)

137 hp but 4 cyl - about to be chipped to 160. Pulls like a train right down to idle speed.

List is around ?55,000 at that spec.

I'm not buying it  :o

It's now all Agco.  ;)

137 hp but 4 cyl - about to be chipped to 160. Pulls like a train right down to idle speed.

List is around ?55,000 at that spec.

I'm not buying it  :o

Blimey John.... ?55k... even with a sizeable discount that's a huge investment  :o

How does this chipping business effect warranty  ???

Nice pics John, where is she in the terms of Valtra in between the Cseries & Tseries ? Never really understood tractor numbering systems ..

Now Nick, you're asking the wrong man, but the N overlaps the bottom of the Ts but are all 4 cyl.(100 -160hp) They don't have the spacer at the g'box so are are a bit tight for fuel tanks - only 225 lts. and they don't have the engine over the front axle. The N has hydraulic (Fendt??) suspension, whereas the Ts have air.

I think the Cs are on the way out.....

Now Nick, you're asking the wrong man, but the N overlaps the bottom of the Ts but are all 4 cyl.(100 -160hp) They don't have the spacer at the g'box so are are a bit tight for fuel tanks - only 225 lts. and they don't have the engine over the front axle. The N has hydraulic (Fendt??) suspension, whereas the Ts have air.

I think the Cs are on the way out.....

Oh right so a slightly softer version of the T? And i've never really understood Valtras anyway have they got a new smaller series do you know John?

Did you not have a Valtra for a day or two last year as well John. .. .  ???

He did alright Tris - next JDC tractor will be a Valtra with the way the dealer is pushing them to him :D

I think you are right John the N was to replace the C and M series ;)