Few pictures from round the farms *Updated on - 10/03/13*

Deere-est

tell you what tris you get a good veriety of work up you way you do well landing all them jobs not much choice down here it,s either silaging or oh yer silageing  about 7 years ago i used to spread paper wast with a gang of lads that was fun but long hours  ???

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

why not use a rubber duck would it not be more manoeuvrable stunning fleet

Not a chance mate, a rubber duck would be worse than a loading shovel. They arn't more manoeuvrable either, purely for highway use them (and rail with the bogey kit).

Corrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr Yeah, now that has made a John Deere man happy this morning!!!

Some excellent picturews mate, who is the dealer that sold the 7530's?

Where abouts between Shrivenham and Lambourn are you working at the moment?

I bet traci hasn't been out to see you with that smell!!  :D :D :D

Great pics mate, nice to have you on the green side  ;D ;D

Yep Phil, quad box A - E and four speed. If I had the choice I would still choose it. It's robust, reliable and easy. Powershift is a world apart from when they first appeared in the 6000 series. We are at Ashbury Jez, moving to Baydon later though I think. Hunts are our dealer, Tilshead. Traci hasn't been out yet, we're too far away for now. Maybe in a week or two. :)

Yep Phil, quad box A - E and four speed. If I had the choice I would still choose it. It's robust, reliable and easy. Powershift is a world apart from when they first appeared in the 6000 series. We are at Ashbury Jez, moving to Baydon later though I think. Hunts are our dealer, Tilshead. Traci hasn't been out yet, we're too far away for now. Maybe in a week or two. :)

Good stuff mate, you are Wapping it up today then via the phone? I know ashbury, i carted bales from just up the road at a National Trust house there.......

Serious point though it is great to see that you are doing well and keeping busy mate. Quite jealous as I don't get much time actually driving machiens in the fields these days.

Keep up the good work mate.

Yep I certainly get the variety alright. I love it. I do get the tractor twitch if I'm in a lorry for too long it has to be said!! :D

Cheers for all the compliments :)

know exactly where yer coming from mate  :'(

great pics lad  :) :) :)

Cheers men :) You couldn't put it on the pile Rich, it would dissapear before reaching the top :D Two have proper chassis and two have just a centre beam. The two which have chassis' do so because they need four corners to have the wiegh cells mounted between the tub and the chassis.

Yeah the wap is great Jez, we moved to Aldbourne yesterday. Got to wait for the farmer to stoke his 30ft 580 up though to give us some acres. Harvest is dragging with this wet weather which means it's slow going. Lucky for me though, I don't get stood down and asked to come back when they need me. I am on till Sept minimum :)

Once we get going and split into the two teams we have a target rate of 1000t/day each. ::) Fine if there is no hauling between field and stockpile!

Anyone is welcome to come out for a ride/drive if they are ever around the Bristol - Swindon - Cheltenham triangle :)

Peeing down today so we are on stand by to tow lorries out. Manager is persistant about them tipping in a grass field. . . He is kcufing the job up on a daily business, making us look like idiots in the process. :(

I wish that I had known that yesterday Tris, I was down that way, Truro and Blandford Forum then home via Swindon. If only hey, could of had a look at how the others live for real (ie not via photos). Maybe next time!

Anyone is welcome to come out for a ride/drive if they are ever around the Bristol - Swindon - Cheltenham triangle :)

Peeing down today so we are on stand by to tow lorries out. Manager is persistant about them tipping in a grass field. . . He is kcufing the job up on a daily business, making us look like idiots in the process. :(

Ill be on the next plane then tris :D the more pics you put up, the more time i think i have to book in in your area  ;)

ah will be round  corsham,lechlade & oxford tomorrow , so if i got time i may look you up  :)

Should be near Bath tomorrow but we will probab;y be rained off.  ::)

Got a spreader to wash anywya, it has started breaking up as the rollers were out of balance and caused vibration.. .. as the driver told management when it arrived  ::) ::)::)

Archived