mf with loader

batcher

Came across this little beut hiding in a shed thought i might share with you sorry about the dark pics batt was low but hopefully i will be back there tomorrow(with fully charged batts) 

if you would like some more ofcourse  ::)

SUNP0010-7.jpg

SUNP0011-10.jpg

SUNP0005-14.jpg

SUNP0006-14.jpg

SUNP0009-12.jpg

SUNP0008-14.jpg

I will try to find out tomorrow. The clock says 4500 hrs they did have it running this morning so i was told. Might see if they will let me have a drive if there is somebody about  ;D (and better pics if i can get outside)

ps please i have never been a mr  ::)

I will try to find out tomorrow. The clock says 4500 hrs they did have it running this morning so i was told. Might see if they will let me have a drive if there is somebody about  ;D (and better pics if i can get outside)

ps please i have never been a mr  ::)

Great thanks... er..... Mrs Batcher  ???:o :o :D :D :D

4500 hours... she's barely run in then  ;D

• 4 weeks later...

Yep that would suit me down to the ground! As long as it's about ?50!! I might get away with it then. :D :D

Get Mrs GU to sign up Kev... we'll work some of the old FTF magic on her mate  ;):D :D :D

You wait until Mildenhall... you'll want one even more then mate  ;):D :D