Our countys

Hello FP.

Yes we are rebuliding the Skid steer Since the picture was taken it has been shot blasted the wings restored the seat restored its awaiting new tyres the engine to rebuilt and it resprayed ect..We also have a roadless 75 a JCB Mk2 Forestory conversion A new performance major a roadless Major ect a total of ten Fords and fordsons.

countypowerdrives.jpg

Roadless75resto.jpg

shanes1690.jpg

ouroldjcb4.jpg

You can see the MK2 Jcb on the far left of one of the pictures.

There is also our JCB 4 which is used daily in the yard for lifting tractors ect altough a rough its jue some restoration in the futrue. :):D;D

• 3 weeks later...

3 of our jcb diggers are based on majors the jcb 4 in the last picture is major based and is used daily the MK2 jcb forrestor conversion is also based on a major there is also another stand by JCB based on a major just vissable in the back ground of the last pic of the jcb digger. ;)

They are rare now - as at one stage I was looking for one of those - the rally is outside Gorey on the Dublin side isn't it ;)

The County 11F Torque Converter is a really rare beast as I only know of one other and it had a Farmhand F12 loader on it. It's owner was trying to sell it last year and had it advertised in Tractor and Machinery. Don't know if it found a new home or not.

The County 11F Torque Converter is a really rare beast as I only know of one other and it had a Farmhand F12 loader on it. It's owner was trying to sell it last year and had it advertised in Tractor and Machinery. Don't know if it found a new home or not.

That waas 6600 based too i think and it was advertised in Classic Tractor for a few months :)

That waas 6600 based too i think and it was advertised in Classic Tractor for a few months :)

That's the one. It had the black 1 piece 600 series style of grille and was fitted with Trelleborg wide rear tyres. Seller was 20 miles east of Inverness along the A96 at the village of Auldearn. Don't think it was overworked either as the owner had sold off most of the farm and only had a few acres of crop and soft fruit grown on the rest farm. His main business was / is selling fitted kitchens from his showroom in Inverness