Nice selection of animals there 1HP. Don't see too many of the Jersey cows about now and the pigs are nice to see, the two in your pics are the Saddleback and Middle White. There were so many types and variations of animals and figures available in the 60's and 70's and the quality and detail of them were far better then than the plastic ones you get now, the modern ones are too shiny and the plastic seems to be more 'opaque', you can almost see through it. The sheep are good as well, yours look like Dorset Horn. I have a 4 litre old icecream tup full of these period animals but I must say that I personaly like the older hollow-cast lead animals and figures, to me they have a little more character. Look out for the Highland cattle, the stag with antlers and the Clydesdale horses, these are quite rare.

I will post up some pics of this sort of stuff if anyone wants to see them and hope that others will too.