John Deere 6620 with ....

farmernick06

Yep if you see Siku Farmer plus 6920's snap 'em up and send'em to Ipswich for new wheels :D :D :D :D :D :D

will do but i think we may struggle as Burgess hadnt got any in last time, i'll see if i can pop in this week :-\ :-\

will do but i think we may struggle as Burgess hadnt got any in last time, i'll see if i can pop in this week :-\ :-\

That's because I had them transfer all remaining stock at all depots to Newmarket before I collected them ::) ::)::)

That's because I had them transfer all remaining stock at all depots to Newmarket before I collected them ::) ::)::)

Git, when was that???, last ones i got i think were before xmas???

nice pics nick, seen something similar last year being used between the rows of beet, on front of a old ford 6600, looked like a home made lift rig on it though,

They are an odd one, he just said they basically break the earth up between the onions and let the air get in really, forgot to get a picture of the make. Wasn't very visible from memory  :( Thanks for the kind words mate  :)