cooly record attemt help!.

Ok lads im stuck hear both our lorrys are full and i want to bring my David Brown 1410 highway to the record attempt is there any one neer Co.Wexford with a flat bed trailer with about 12 to 13 foot to spare i cant fit it into a curtain sider with the Q cab.

PM with a fee or so if you have room.

Quick replys please

Thanks.

DB1410.

Ok lads im stuck hear both our lorrys are full and i want to bring my David Brown 1410 highway to the record attempt is there any one neer Co.Wexford with a flat bed trailer with about 12 to 13 foot to spare i cant fit it into a curtain sider with the Q cab.

PM with a fee or so if you have room.

Quick replys please

Thanks.

DB1410.

At long last another yellow belly on here - was going to bring our Ford 3000 but some haulage figures mentioned were outlandish >:(

Hi

Nash we hired another lorry to bring tractors to cooley so thats 3 artics our own 7 and half ton lorry is also going so theres hopefely going to be about 12 tractors

That is impressive - I was quoted a figure of around 600-700 from New Ross - so that soon made it a non runner :(