Graham's Work

graham

came across this the other day spreading chicken stuff on some grass thought it was worthy of a pic so he stopped for me on way out of farm

DSCF3947.jpg

DSCF3948.jpg

DSCF3949.jpg

tebbe spreader it was making it smoke when working

been putting mobile milking parlour in today and was using this to help with lifting very nice it was to

DSCF3951.jpg

DSCF3952.jpg

DSCF3953.jpg

could not put the other ramp on today i will have to cut corner of it with sthil saw as the ground is very uneven when it is done here i will weld it back on ,he will be 5 to 6 weeks milking in that we will give him a roof putting sheet over it tommorow  ;)

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Looks like that could be ex CSG in those colours, that TerraGator but I have never seen them running 2104's before. Usually 3's and 5's. There are three parked up near me having lost their contract.

Will I ever find a model one whcih will do the real one justice?!  :(

i think it was an ex CSG one tris they lost the contract for spreading paper waste down here , it belongs to farm and general services , been out to my freinds farm today to drop birthday present of and took some pics

DSCF3955.jpg

DSCF3957.jpg

DSCF3958.jpg

DSCF3959.jpg

born yesterday dont see enough pig pics

DSCF3966.jpg

DSCF3962.jpg

he has pete he has just bought a verdestadd 6mtr drill so he was saying, going to keep the kuhn combination as well

DSCF3960.jpg

that is some plough to he has not used it much bought it second hand with the big challenger he does around 700 acres of arable but it is heavy ground

DSCF3961.jpg

DSCF3970.jpg

DSCF3956.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

been putting another mobile milking parlour in while the building work is being done ,we supplied the cubicles and the underground slurry tank but a groundwork firm installed them ,parlour milked for the first time yesterday we had to move bulk milk tank from another farm as well , they started milking last night at 21.oo hours we finished at twelve last night , what a day nothing went right nightmare :-\

DSCF3974.jpg

DSCF3976.jpg

DSCF3977.jpg

DSCF3978.jpg

DSCF3979.jpg

DSCF3980.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

been working on a kent family farm milking british fresians taking out alfa jar milking parlour putting in direct to line westfalia milking parlour and they was silageing today so jumped up in and done a load with them

DSCF3972.jpg

DSCF3981.jpg

DSCF3984.jpg

DSCF3987.jpg

DSCF3988.jpg

DSCF3989.jpg

the forager is an ex contractors machine which the farm has bought first season this year

DSCF3991.jpg

DSCF3994.jpg

DSCF3995.jpg

DSCF3996.jpg

they finished there first cut today they had 70 acres of italian ryegrass and 40 acres of ley s they are doing some contract work with the chopper to help with costs i think about another 500 acres they was hoping to get some maize planted on the ryegrass land

hi adam its petham out near canterbury on tom castles farm mate

Ohhh yes that name rings a bell. Not sure why.

Great pics mate,

Off topic sorry but do you no tom ???  at Morghew park tenterden?  Just wonded as we spoke to him about some land for the plouging match last year.

Archived