Graham's Work

graham

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 years later...

thought I would just put some pics up of this job we been on never done one of these milking parlours before so something different it is a standard milking parlour but with the steel work that keeps cows in position ,this will lift up to allow cows to exit it is sequential bailing so pit a few pics up as we progress

IMG_0152.JPG

IMG_0153.JPG

IMG_0155.JPG

IMG_0156.JPG

IMG_0157.JPG

IMG_0160.JPG

IMG_0158.JPG

thanks pete be couple of months there concreted the last feed trough today so can crack on a bit as of next week ,martin its 24x48bigger than yours but yours will do the same any pics of your build martin

few more pics I popped round there the farmer had asked if I cold make and hang a gate the last picture is it ,the gate of all things was a back door of MF transport box any way he was pleased after about sixty yrs of struggling he has a swinging gate ,its like steeping back in time cracking little farm

IMG_0185.JPG

IMG_0186.JPG

IMG_0187.JPG

IMG_0188.JPG

IMG_0190.JPG

IMG_0192.JPG

IMG_0193.JPG

IMG_0194.JPG

On 31 March 2017 at 8:44 PM, graham said:

thanks pete be couple of months there concreted the last feed trough today so can crack on a bit as of next week ,martin its 24x48bigger than yours but yours will do the same any pics of your build martin

That is some size, my cows would nearly all fit into it! Mine should speed things up for me as the parlour I currently have is only one step up from a bucket and stool. :laugh:  will put some photos in the "what have you been doing" thread. 

• 5 months later...

cheers chris the harvest ones was with a good friend trying to cut lodged winter barley when the sun was up it was ok but as soon as that went off could not keep going ,nice to spend some time out there with him

they all vary sean that job  we pu[[ed of for two months to complete other work ,the farm staff done a ll concrete other than pit and feed trough s ,there was a lot of steel work involved all working well been milking in it since august

• 11 months later...

the first pic is of a hop garden that collapsed in a storm a heavy crop but the wirework gave way and went down I think the wireworkcosts around £ 3000 an acre must of been 10 acre s in that bit they did get the crop thou got to put it up again for next yr

Archived