Graham's Work

graham

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

To-day's job was to concrete the old pit and put a lintel across the doorway.

So come on then Graham, did you resist the temptation to write your name in the concrete before it went off??  :D :D :D :D :D

So come on then Graham, did you resist the temptation to write your name in the concrete before it went off??  :D :D :D :D :D

Usually the farm dog does it here.... :)

For a minute then I though I was looking at a real farm. When Is aw the detail and the quality of the models and buildings around the yard I knew it was another one of Grahams master piesces.

Yeah thats right, prove me wrong ... .. try and tell me it's a real farm . ..  Go on, I dare ya  .. . do it!!!

For a minute then I though I was looking at a real farm. When Is aw the detail and the quality of the models and buildings around the yard I knew it was another one of Grahams master piesces.

Yeah thats right, prove me wrong ... .. try and tell me it's a real farm . ..  Go on, I dare ya  .. . do it!!!

Tris Tris wake up its tea time, I thought the same with the first pic how unreal can reality be

been awaay for a couple of days it is a great farm and the farmer is so passinate about it to so it is great to help out only went two put a a cattle feed trough for him but i think i will be there about 4 months by what he keeps saying he wants done more pics soon ;) i have always put a two pence coin in concrete old fella i used to work with always did it is also the real frogshole farm  :o :o :o :o :P :P

You mean it is a real farm after all?!!  :D

Do you put your hand to any kind of agri construction the Graham, self employed or on for a company or what then? Quite a variety of bits you have posted over your time on here. Look like a man of many talents.

i dont know about talents mate but have done a lot of agri building work mainly dairy farms putting in parlours  , slurry tanks , and harveststore towers doing harvest this year on 4500 acre farm pics soon  ;)

Archived