McKeemur Farm & M.Murray contracts

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

got 2 long strips of 12X12 mm wood.... i hope to build a new indoor silage clamp..it will replace the one i have and it it's prety much the same as the current one but this one will have catle houses on each side and the clamp will have a better height clearence for a decent sized tractor to buckrake without getting the cab swipping by a beam :D pictures later on...going to work on it for about 30mins after i get back from the farm then when i get home tonight at 10:30 i'll have a bash at it for a couple of hours :-\

Yes it was the paint, just looked a bit orangey in the pics, but the shed looks like its going to be a belter when its finnished. Will a combine fit?  :)

o yes, it's ok paint but the places that look orange is where it need's another coat, but i'm not going to as most of the frame will be covered up anyway :D thanks

cheers murray mate!! i know keep forgeting plus i couldn't be.....bothered :D

top work matty but just a few quereies  :)

in the below pic assuming this is the face of the pit would you not be better to leave it open out to the wall were the arrows are pointing to  :-\

mattyspit4.jpg

and were the red marks are is this were youre feeding gates are going to be  ???

matty5.jpg

good questions, well i know it would seem more sensible doing all that but, i didn't mention this before but, it's based on my neighbours shed which is just like this, heres some pics to explain better

the red bit is were the feeders are going, and the blue is were a gate is going across :-\

DSCF0719paint.jpg

the real shed

DSC00716.jpg

Archived