McKeemur Farm & M.Murray contracts

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

is that gap between the walls and the feed barriers going to be filled

no mate, that's where the feed barriars will be ;)

i know CJ it's a weird one but i have to say it is one of my favourite sheds on the farm, though you should see the way the front is blocked off so it can be filled from the back :o:D it's soo hard to explain ::) yea your right their!! iand to think that is was going to buy a keenan feeder to go with that one!! ::)

no mate, that's where the feed barriars will be ;)

i know CJ it's a weird one but i have to say it is one of my favourite sheds on the farm, though you should see the way the front is blocked off so it can be filled from the back :o:D it's soo hard to explain ::) yea your right their!! iand to think that is was going to buy a keenan feeder to go with that one!! ::)

get some more pics!!!, that always helps! ;D ;D

you cant fill it up 2 the wall then as the feeders are there  :-\ isit  :-\ i think i would rather an open front one :-\ :-[

well that's what i was saying the shed in real life i a weird one but i you can imagine that were the feeders are, they are blocked off by railway sleepers so it keeps the wall the same height :-\ :-\ when it comes to silage time i will try and get pics, though that silage clamp may not be filled this year, wasn't this year, needed space :-\

are these bits going to be filled not critisicing you mate just wondering

Modified for: TEXT TALK

oh aye, i just didn't get it all done yet, because i don't want to set all the walls while the others glue hasn't stuck them ;)

i'll try my best FB 8)

wanted!!

tractor drivers for silage 08, fleet consists of a fabulous modern JD tractors,

JD7500 harvester <<<my job

JD6820+claas rake

JD7530+mowers

JD6920s+10ton kane

JD7530+10 ton kane

JD 6400+buckrake

the ones bolded are the jobs available, jobs may vary nearer the time!! tractor driving experience essiental!! prefered age 14-25 :D apply by post here

just for a laugh  :D :D

Archived