McKeemur Farm & M.Murray contracts

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Am i in or not cause i'm get quite nasty with a gallon of petrol and a match  >:( >:(:D :D :D

no simon sorry mate, McKeemur farm +contractors prefer to let the youngsters get the experience of driving my tractors :D

yes the 6410 is for the clamp so don't want her getting wrecked :D

also forgot the add to the update. the latest clamp and cattle pens have only 3 more wall secions to go in.... i don't know if i'll get the cattle in it in time or if they'll be grazing by the time it's finished :-\ should have it almost completely finished for this time next week :-\

so what you's think of the update, any questions fire away ;D

funny i was thinking of another 7530 but couldn't be bothered with putting another front linkage on...but i now have a 7930 :-* although the height entering the back of the clamp is restricted it would take a 7530 :'( though wait till next week and that should be sorted 8)

may have pics later of the 6410 coming back from the dealer with a new axel and the new kane bale trailer arriving ;D i felt there's no point in making new seperate topics for them as it's only a minor conversion and doubt anyone would be interested :'( :D and might put up a pic of the 7530's new front mower to fit pma hitch :P

may have pics later of the 6410 coming back from the dealer with a new axel and the new kane bale trailer arriving ;D i felt there's no point in making new seperate topics for them as it's only a minor conversion and doubt anyone would be interested :'( :D and might put up a pic of the 7530's new front mower to fit pma hitch :P

Yes, do it,

Yes again,

Course we are interested,

AND DEFINATELY PICS OF THE NEW MOWER

will do ;D:D

the mower is simply the old red and yellow front siku mower, it is primed and will be going into JD colours (green+black) and i will buy a siku kuhn rear mower sprayed into green and black :-\ nothing special :D

kane bale trailer is just the britains flat bed sprayed kane blue and i put silver wheels on and the ladders are slightly slanted :-\

will get pics later 8)

Archived