McKeemur Farm & M.Murray contracts

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

dont buy a redrock there a pile of s**t they wont even start and the parts are extremely hard to get.

your better off with a second hand deere

i was only joking about buying a redrock handler, besides like all redrock machinery, i think you'll find they are very good ::)

Do you think your foragers will be able to keep up  :D :D

my fleet will do 100acres of silage no sweat, sure when our last contractor had a trailed forage harvester and did over 40acre for us and never mind the rest of the farms he put silage in for :-\ so my fleet will cope well doing 100acre ;)

pack it well and spray some pva mix in to it as well, before you remove the mould your using, should hold it all together so you can string / net it up then

Must try that one Sean ;) layout is looking well Matty :) like the mucking out pics

i was only joking about buying a redrock handler, besides like all redrock machinery, i think you'll find they are very good ::)

my fleet will do 100acres of silage no sweat, sure when our last contractor had a trailed forage harvester and did over 40acre for us and never mind the rest of the farms he put silage in for :-\ so my fleet will cope well doing 100acre ;)

not when you have to sit in a silage clamp on one with a load of rats because it wont start

Archived