New Holland 110-90

nashmach

For a few hours last month I got to drive this beauty for a friend of mine (the same guy who is looking for the combine manual). 99 reg with a little over 3k hours on the clock and he bought her last year and put a turbo on her. In terms of power driving his older non turbo version is like driving with the handbrake on :D :D. When drawing 14 bales of heavy chopped silage any sign of a hill and he was down through the box whereas I on the turbo could leave her at it ;D. Definetely a tractor to drive with as much open as possible to listen to that roar :-*:-*. Only shortcoming would be a dodgy gearchange but with practice its mastered - just changing down is dodgy :(. Only had her on the trailer and 10' JQ 1360 mower so not a real test unfortunatley :(

Hopefully get another bit of going on her in august :-*

post-105-132638617766_thumb.jpg

There was one of those working on a site near where I lived in college (college, oh how I miss you  :'( ), it had New Holland tinwork on the left hand side of the bonnet and SFA on the right hand side, but it was actually a Fiat version as it was a 91-LK reg

There was one of those working on a site near where I lived in college (college, oh how I miss you  :'( ), it had New Holland tinwork on the left hand side of the bonnet and SFA on the right hand side, but it was actually a Fiat version as it was a 91-LK reg

Some unusual mixes alright Denis - his other Fiat has the New Holland cab but Fiat bonnet  8)

looking in very good condition i worked with a lot of flats 6 or 7 years ago

Yes she is very clean for a one that does 1000hrs per year now although his older one is rougher as she does the dirty work.

Wait till you see my neighbours when ever I get a picture of it  :)