Cullies Farm

smallclaas

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

bring back the picture of the cows in the auld byre garret please. much more interesting to look at than bertie

Thanks for the Comments CB, sorry about the Avatar, but I'm getting into the election feel here, going to be Enda Kenny next week. I'm not trying to be politicial hate politics >:(

Looks great mate, I like this different colours green for the pasture fields, makes them look as if some have been grazed and some havn't. Just like the real thing  :)

Looks great mate, I like this different colours green for the pasture fields, makes them look as if some have been grazed and some havn't. Just like the real thing  :)

Thanks Tris, I think it adds a little more realisim with the different colours.

Looks absolutely fantastic G - the fields look spot on - so detailed its unbelievable - can't wait to see this in a few weeks when I'm back on again  :-*

Thanks Nash, should have this bit of the layout finished by then, nearing completion at the mo.

Thanks for the Comments CB, sorry about the Avatar, but I'm getting into the election feel here, going to be Enda Kenny next week. I'm not trying to be politicial hate politics >:(

Stay with Bertie G-Yer only man .Labour will do nothing for Farmers

F

Thanks Tris ;) Just need a few gates from Keith.

Indeed you do Garret. .. your layout would do them some damn justice and a heck of an advertisment for both you and Keith too mate.

Archived