Cullies Farm

smallclaas

Loving the concrete mate. How thick did you make it? How long for it to set?

Jez it's made from plaster's bonding so it can be spread anywhere from 2mm to 60mm thick and it won't crack ever! Unless you take the hammer to it. I normally sets in 24hrs if spread thin if thick a few days.

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

gud job u grooved the concrete garret,no cows will fall now,just the slight problem of fendt tractors spinning wit full loads of grass!!  ;D  :o

Ah thought of that sir, tractors enter through the top end of the yard and leave down the ramp so no slipping ;)

Here's a few progress pics form the month of May, the old yard is well set in now to the landscape and all paddocks around the yard are finished, just a little bit of detail to add now. The new shed in the lower yard still needs a little landscaping around it. The next part of the project is to get the upper yard finished and the Oak woods at the lower end started.

post-77-132638605777_thumb.jpg

post-77-132638605779_thumb.jpg

Absolutely fantastic - this just keeps getting better - I think it's just a photo of a real farm ;)

It's a replica of a real yard I used to work on as a kid, the old yard is now abandoned, it once made up part of a 650 acre estate farm.

Thanks Mark, now if I can get the little details like you and Tris have done i'll be home. I still have to add guttering and down pipes to my buildings.

this man needs no modesty lessons  :D :D :D

just gets better & better  :)

this man needs no modesty lessons  :D :D :D

just gets better & better  :)

Well I mean it Mjb Tris and Mark have some great detail on their layouts, moss on tyres, rusty corrie plastic wrap and ladders great stuff ;)

Looking. ... bruddy excellent!!! Really nice photo's mate, be ace to see it for real but the pics do do it justice, due to the fact at a quick glance they appear to be a real farm!! Don't stop!! :)

Archived