Cullies Farm

smallclaas

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Looks like it's going to ba a big shed Marcus, only one small thing, put exits in the cubicle passage way at either end  so you have access to the cow lying area  ;)

its based on a shed we have at the farm ill try to get a ic of it on saturday or tomorrow :-\ :)

the way we do it at the fdarm just put the lims in during the winter and never even have to look at them just feed them in the trough the muck just falls down through the slats before you report us  :D :D :D :D.  ust need to scrape the beds down every so often ;)

ill get pics tomorrow ;) ;)

Marcus measure up the shed on your farm do it in inchs then divide it by 32 to get the scale, you'll be surprised at how big your scaled down shed is actually in 1/32  ;)

was just thinking that myself too there now mate :D :D :D :D

great minds think alike  :D :D :D :D

Marcus measure up the shed on your farm do it in [glow=red,2,300]inchs[/glow] then divide it by 32 to get the scale, you'll be surprised at how big your scaled down shed is actually in 1/32  ;)

Do it in feet then divide by 32            Saves all that counting ;D ;D ;D

hey just found this topic - its class, top quality. Love your attention to detail-you must have a lot of patience and a fairly easy going other half.

Thanks Stewart for the comments, I've seen your handy work to at the show in Portrush nice detail too  ;)

Yes Marcus the Header works as in the original model, you'll notice it's been shortened to the correct size. You'll also see the FX450 logo has a space in it  :( not a problem but the real logo has no space, I might get brave some day and change it  ;) but all in all it's a nice model to have and me a Claas man so that's saying something about Fred's work  :)

post-77-132638714079_thumb.jpg

stop it Garret!  :D  :D

Im going down to freds tomorrow to pick up my pimped 7530 and seeing those pics, i want to order an FX!!!

make sure pics are uploaded as im thinking of one of them too noel ::) ::)

make sure pics are uploaded as im thinking of one of them too noel ::) ::)

Pics of her will be up tomorrow evening.

Going to take digital camera down with me tomorrow and take decent pics to do freds work reak justice!!!

Pics of her will be up tomorrow evening.

Going to take digital camera down with me tomorrow and take decent pics to do freds work reak justice!!!

good job noel mate

im gettin one of the 5 fuorrough kvernland ploughs -> dont say anything to him as massey mans gettin it for me ;D ;D ;D

Archived