135 PRICES CREEPING UP

Guest MF 550

I think its a combination of factors - it is such a popular thing amongst collectors but also very usable for the small holder/horsey set.  The other thing is that you have a ready restored one without all the expense/hassle.  Some folks like it that way but for me, if I could afford to, I would want to do the work myself to have a sense of achievement.

Guest MF 550

Do you think the recent pole in classic tractor which readers voted the no.1 might have sparked more demand or intrest

I think its a combination of factors - it is such a popular thing amongst collectors but also very usable for the small holder/horsey set.  The other thing is that you have a ready restored one without all the expense/hassle.  Some folks like it that way but for me, if I could afford to, I would want to do the work myself to have a sense of achievement.

I agree as sales in newly imported tractors such as a Tafe TD35 as soring up, selling them to wealthy horsey folk and small holdings at over 8 grand each, so makes a true classic like this which is even better looks very good value for money. ;)