Harvest 2007 + Gap year

Pingu

• Replies 205
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You say decent tyres on the Fendt??? The fronts are worn out, that's a grand already!! The Massey would be a damn safe buy though mate. I'm keeping my options very much open for the next year, if I do fine myself in a position to buy something then I hope to get a Deere 3050, 3350 or 3650. Case 1056XL. ... possibly eben stretching to a 5140. A Ford/NH 8340 wouild also be nice. ..

Contract hire like you say, always a good option. Fuel and labour is about all you put into the machine so with Hunts, Listers, Whites and Vaughans all within 10miles. ... Better start saving!!

You say decent tyres on the Fendt??? The fronts are worn out, that's a grand already!! The Massey would be a damn safe buy though mate. I'm keeping my options very much open for the next year, if I do fine myself in a position to buy something then I hope to get a Deere 3050, 3350 or 3650. Case 1056XL. ... possibly eben stretching to a 5140. A Ford/NH 8340 wouild also be nice. ..

Contract hire like you say, always a good option. Fuel and labour is about all you put into the machine so with Hunts, Listers, Whites and Vaughans all within 10miles. ... Better start saving!!

is that neer cirencester???? coz i went to mill, tallis and lister the other day and neere there is CFM and whites!!!

They look worse in the photo there is a good 30-40% tread or so on them really good enough for a few more hours good for trailer work etc and fert spinning but not to long really if want grip if was called onto plough or something.  All good choices there tris I would look into them but I need more power with most average kit round here needing 140hp.  But i did look very closely at Massey and its good nick apart from what bloke said no service history :-\

Thats why looked at contract hire cause then work that into the charge and then my savings i can use for setting up diesel etc :)  Well never know trie we may cross paths working for same bloke :D

A near as new JD 7430 very basic spec as not even a premium not a clue why its in if owners seen sence and got a Fendt instead :D

Then the line up of new tractors

MF 5455

MF 6465

3 x MF 6480

Fendt 820

Round the corner was a MF 410 but forgot a pic sorry marky :(

Which dealer was the 7430 at?    :( :( :(??? ??? ???

• 3 weeks later...

Chaff was full of bugs etc luke thats one reason didnt use if for bedding and another is that its just far too dusty and light not worth the effort really

Here am this morning just about to start topping again

And this evening after me and foreman fixed my rear window parked along side magnum :D :D

post-132-13263870014_thumb.jpg

post-132-132638700144_thumb.jpg

Think she's was a 3-4 tonner rich ??? ???

Im was still out topping today with a nice new window :D :D The view from most these fields was amazing really was and the Fendt knew they were hills put it that way :D

post-132-132638700659_thumb.jpg