Spalding or Toytrac 2007

Big A

Which of these events would be the best one to go to this year? ???

i'm planning on taking my holidays in october, heading down south, was hoping to attend one of these events but not sure which one. Went to toytrac last year but heard that spalding was the big one, but by the sounds of things toytrac is going to be well represented by forum members and a bit bigger than last year :-\

Any advice on which one to go to?

• Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Toytrac is Oct 21st, how does that suit you date wise? Both would be expensive but very satisfying!!!!!! I'm only doing Toytrac this year.  :)

you can do spalding next year with us again if you want mate, sure maky can oblidge from his yard again, mind you will need the landy then

Not sure which i'll be heading to (prob both :D :D), there a bit close for spending at each, having said that, most things i get from Spalding are pre-ordered but i found Toytrac had stuff that wasnt at Spalding, like OF's models he got  >:( >:(...git

most of the main traders are at both anyway so you dont miss much, its the conversionists you need to decide to buy from, PDC may be doing both again but Agrium, DT will only do Spalding due to the distance i guess :-\ :-\

Not sure which i'll be heading to (prob both :D :D), there a bit close for spending at each, having said that, most things i get from Spalding are pre-ordered but i found Toytrac had stuff that wasnt at Spalding, like OF's models he got  >:( >:(...git

most of the main traders are at both anyway so you dont miss much, its the conversionists you need to decide to buy from, PDC may be doing both again but Agrium, DT will only do Spalding due to the distance i guess :-\ :-\

i noticed that, differnet traders at toytrac ,apart from the usal people you se, lot more small stands

Gonna go to toytrac not sure about spalding yet doubtful as its a long old drive saying that i have driven to kings lyn and back on a saturady morning to change a light bulb  :'( :'( :'( :D :D

why ??? ??? :o :o :o...was there no one local?!!!

yep it can be a long drive, worse if some idiot stacks it on the motorway!

givern the time and money i would do both,did the april spalding and it was great, lot bigger that toytrac, but as you say, its going to be bigger this year to, so who knows,

would love to do both, but the distance is the killer for me. :'(

are there more spares and conversions at spalding than there is at Toytrac?

would love to do both, but the distance is the killer for me. :'(

are there more spares and conversions at spalding than there is at Toytrac?

i believe there is, well compared to the last time and talk of previous shows, but this years Toytrac is on at a different time, closer to Spalding date so things may vary, plus its a new venue :) :)

You should go Blake - there are other coming over from Northern Ireland to Spalding - perhaps you could get together :-\

I no but id likely spend WAY to much  :D :D

looks like it will be Portrush in November for us Blake ha ha!

Sound Good Noel ;D ;D ;D