how do you take the loader off a CLAAS Ares 697 ATZ tractor with front loader???

jcb4cxkid

I did the same with a mf 5455,undo the two screws undrneath the tractor which seperates the chassis from the bonnet and rear arches. Remove front axle which justs lifts out. Remove cab. Up inside the bonnet section you will find one small screw that holds the bonnet on to the body of the tractor undo this and the bonnet will become free. Now you can either cut the two rivot type pins with a dremel or junior hacksaw and then slide the 2 cut pins out and the loader will become free.

Problem now is that you will have 4 holes in the bonnet of your tractor. You may want to get another replacement bonnet of the ordinary 697 version from someone on the forum.

Now rescrew bonnet back on and put cab on and also put front and rear linkages and wheels back in place and scew back together. Hope thats helped you Willjcb.

not sure these new siku loaders leave holes in the bonnets now james, the jd one sure doesnt, and i think the claas one mounts the same way to, so you may be lucky and not need a new bonnet

Thats intreresting sean, I've taken the mf 5455 front loader version apart and assumed it would be the same design on the claas. But know looking closer at willjcb's pic the bracketry is different to the mf but may only need some new holes drilled in the mf's bonnet.

Because I was thinking about doing a conversion on a mf and using the claas loader as the donor and then it would be like the agritechnica limeted edtion.

would be easier to get the hicth of the jd and refit it to  the fergy mate, just a bit of red paint and a few bits of pipe/rod, job done, although i am sure we saw a while back that siku were updating the fergy to the new part anyway, so it could take the buckets ect

would be easier to get the hicth of the jd and refit it to  the fergy mate, just a bit of red paint and a few bits of pipe/rod, job done, although i am sure we saw a while back that siku were updating the fergy to the new part anyway, so it could take the buckets ect

I'snt the jd version only available with a trailer as my local jd dealer had them for ?20

I did the same with a mf 5455,undo the two screws undrneath the tractor which seperates the chassis from the bonnet and rear arches. Remove front axle which justs lifts out. Remove cab. Up inside the bonnet section you will find one small screw that holds the bonnet on to the body of the tractor undo this and the bonnet will become free. Now you can either cut the two rivot type pins with a dremel or junior hacksaw and then slide the 2 cut pins out and the loader will become free.

Problem now is that you will have 4 holes in the bonnet of your tractor. You may want to get another replacement bonnet of the ordinary 697 version from someone on the forum.

Now rescrew bonnet back on and put cab on and also put front and rear linkages and wheels back in place and scew back together. Hope thats helped you Willjcb.

Sorry mate thats how you do the older ones, the mf,s and fendts

the claas and jd are easy as pie, just unscrew the 2 chassis screws lift the front wheels out and unscrew the screw in the bottom of the loader sub frame and she puss of, easy as that. just re fit the front axle and re secew the chassis and your done, Hope that helps you mate

Ok that was the jd way, I just did my class, its pretty much the same, just unscew the sub frame then the chasis bottom, slide it out and unscew teh 3 screws holding the front axle in place,  it takes less than 5 mins