Corrugated Card

Jez

Question

Ok, so I am sure that there are two sizes for corrugated card that we use for cladding.

Does anybody know the measurements or sizes they are?

Also does anyone have some pics to compare? I want to clad my britains atcost buildings in it but cant find any of the smaller type.

Thanks, Jez  ;D

19 answers to this question

If you have one near to you try hobbystores      They have shed loads of the small stuff in plain white or a selection of coulours in a pack

If not try one of those places that do card making    they should have it

got mine from a stationary shop, 5 a4 sheets in red for 1.99, they did black and rainbow coloured ones to

Washing powder boxes if you want to save money. Peel the face off one side and get rid of the bits left behind with a suede brush. Looks good and quite fine corrugations. Some sweet boxes are a good supply too.  ;)

Thanks guys, I will go down the hobby shop route first then will see what pops up at the local model shop, he is a bit expensive though.

Does anyone know what places like EMA prices compare to the shops?

I know its not card and a little off topic but i took a gander at the site above and found this lurking in there

http://www.expotools.co.uk/1723_1_2726636.html

It is the first time I've seen it in 10mm scale which is as near as damn it to 1/32

antics eh, will have a look i nthe local shop saturday and see how good that is, 395 a sheet or there abouts is ok price wise if it looks the part

TM190, the card you have pictured is exactly the same stuff that I pictured except for the colour. The shop where I found mine only had the fawny colour but with a grey primer spray it looks the bizz, hav'nt done anything with it yet though.