UH Horsch drill

Datman

well what can i say, shes a little beauty. I must say I was expecting a bigger model, but not knowing too much about it in advance it was only my imaginiation  :D So I was a little dissapointed at first. I felt it wasnt up to the usual standard, but then once you have a good look over it and notice all the detail... its a stunner. You've really got to look hard to appreciate this model, seeing at its not a hugely intricate machine. But UH have done a superb job, especially with the hydraulic hoses etc. I really cant decide on a rating for this model, so I took heaps of pics to give you the idea... Gettin the hang of this camera now too so these shouldnt be too bad!

enjoy  ;)

post-797-13263864422_thumb.jpg

post-797-132638644226_thumb.jpg

That does look smart Datman and I aswell thought it would be suited to Challengers and Quadtrac's and alike, however on seeing a real one at the dealers acouple of months back, I realised that they weren't so big afterall being suited better to tractors of around 170-200 hp. ;)

That does look smart Datman and I aswell thought it would be suited to Challengers and Quadtrac's and alike, however on seeing a real one at the dealers acouple of months back, I realised that they weren't so big afterall being suited better to tractors of around 170-200 hp. ;)

quite right i was expecting something bigger having never seen the real thing. very nice all the same though!

Surely a work of art!  I am undecided whether to get (when I get round to it!) the Horsch, the Lemken Soltair or the Britains Vaderstadt - or should I just stick with my old Britains pneumatic drill?  I doubt a 1500 acre farm could justify any of the above!

• 2 months later...

One of the things I have to give credit to UH for with this model is the fact they resisted the temptation to build the biggest drill in the simba range and instead built a model that would look at home behind a sensible sized tractor.

• 2 weeks later...

silly question, can the wheels be lowered/raised for transport etc.??, i've looked on mine but wasnt 100% sure :-\ :-\

I'm pretty certain they can't Ben... :-\.. You could always buy my Vaderstad which does though.  ::):D :D

• 1 month later...

you can play with yours and let me know!!, mines staying in the box, i dont want to break it! ;) ;) :) :)

you can play with yours and let me know!!, mines staying in the box, i dont want to break it! ;) ;) :) :)

But it looks we are the only one that have the horsch :D :D

Texas