County 1174 & RP12S - Late hay, very late!

RichardJW1

Well yes, not so late but it seems to take more turning and in doing this it tends to knock more of the leaf off.....plus the fact for round bales we like to have it super-fit because it seems to warm up in storage.

Yes, the bale in the first pic was put there, out through the hedge to the right of the picture is a 30ft drop in to a road, David plays it safe and while its tying he drives over to the end and drops them somewhere safe

Funny really but time was when I would have been up there on the seat but to be hon. the novelty has worn off now.....plus the fact that as you may have seen in the other thread I spent yesterday cleaning out the combine, David nipped off to tie this up and I went up shortly after with the camera, but I was absolutely covered in corn dust and itching

Funny really but time was when I would have been up there on the seat but to be hon. the novelty has worn off now.....plus the fact that as you may have seen in the other thread I spent yesterday cleaning out the combine, David nipped off to tie this up and I went up shortly after with the camera, but I was absolutely covered in corn dust and itching

Can't get the County's interior dirty either  :D :D