Update on my layout (1/87)

Belarusfan

thats great!!!! ;D ;D ;D, i was even contemplating buying a load of 87 scale models the other day as i think i'd have more chance of actually starting a layout sooner at the present time :D :D

Are there many implements ???, not found a great deal except plough, baler, trailer and rake??...but that was only on one website

thats great!!!! ;D ;D ;D, i was even contemplating buying a load of 87 scale models the other day as i think i'd have more chance of actually starting a layout sooner at the present time :D :D

Are there many implements ???, not found a great deal except plough, baler, trailer and rake??...but that was only on one website

I've got a few Ben... but they are pretty poor in detail to be honest... Plough.... mixer... trailers (x2)... baler and thats about it in Massey stuff  :-\

Good idea... got me thinking as well... maybe I could do one as well...  :-\

WOW... what a layout Chris...

Some of those shots are simply stunning... for a small scale layout you have achieved some incredible detail buddy.... Better than I ever achieved in 1:32  :-[:o

Is that the Siku Massey 8480 I spy as well  ???

Yep thats an 8480 ;)

Thanks ;)

Implement wise there isn't much on offer, as you say plough, rake, baler, mower, mcuk spreader, trailers, forage wagon, the rest has to be scratch built... :-\ Or buy an expensive and hard to actually get Kibri kit :-\